SciLink hosts a number of educational projects at the Faculty of Education.
1. KIDS FROM KANATA is an educational telecommunications project linking First Nations schools with mainstream schools aross Canada. Startup funding was provided by Heritage Canada.
2. The Cradleboard Teaching Project is directed by Buffy Sainte-Marie and delivers Native curriculum from Native teachers and educators to mainstream schools and their Native partners. The project is based in the US and funded by the Kellogg Foundation.
3. ParentNet is a pilot project to connect parents across Canada to talk about parenting issues. The project is directed by the Hincks-Dellcrest Centre in Toronto and funded by the Invest In Kids Foundation.
4. The Student Commission trains young people to acquire skills in telecommunications and multi-media and to participate in a range of inter-active and pro-active programs.
5. Tom Jackson's Dreamcatcher Tour delivers a powerful message about suicide prevention to communities across Canada. KIDS FROM KANATA developed a pilot project to support Dreamcatcher with a Web site and telephone network.